We’re pleased to announce that a new version of Imunify360, an automated security solution for Linux servers, has been scheduled for gradual rollout from our production repository and will be available for all customers in about two weeks or less. If you’d like to get it earlier, see instruction at the end of the post.
- Security update for OpenSSL library used in WebShield
- Changes in the web-upload script for real-time scan - removed timeout
- DEF-12134: Rebuilt WebShield with updated OpenSSL
- Reverted DEF-11510 Set timeout for ModSec upload in a bash wrapper
- DEF-12008: Internal Test fixed for the phpMyAdmin
How To Install
To install the new Imunify360 version 4.7.4, please follow the installation instructions.
How To Upgrade
If you want to upgrade to the new Imunify360 version 4.7.4 right now, you can run the following commands:
wget https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/defence360/imunify-force-update.sh bash imunify-force-update.sh
For the regular and safe update to v. 4.7.4 with a gradual rollout.
yum update imunify360-firewall
apt-get update apt-get install --only-upgrade imunify360-firewall
Stay In Touch
Please give our product team feedback on this Imunify360 v.4.7.4 release, or share your ideas and feature requests via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any problems with this release, please send a comment or request to our Imunify support team via https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com.