We’re pleased to announce that a new version of Imunify360, an automated security solution for Linux servers, has been scheduled for gradual rollout from our production repository and will be available for all customers in about two weeks or less. If you’d like to get it earlier, see instruction at the end of the post.
- Notify-jobs were not cleaned up regularly (DEF-13247)
- Access blocked to cleaned stand-alone malicious files (DEF-13264, DEF-13270)
- Missing ping to systemd watchdog caused repeating “php killed by SIGABRT” error (DEF-13176, DEF-13204)
- Issue with WebShield configuration. Details in the blog post. (DEF-13214)
- Deobfuscator enhancement (DEF-13122)
- Cleanup improvement for Bitrix powered websites (DEF-13211)
- Improvement in defense logic prevents rare False positives with stand-alone malicious files (DEF-13265, DEF-13271, DEF-13321)
How To Install
To install the new Imunify360 version 4.9.6, please follow the installation instructions.
How To Upgrade
If you want to upgrade to the new Imunify360 version 4.9.6 right now, you can run the following commands:
wget https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/defence360/imunify-force-update.sh bash imunify-force-update.sh
For the regular and safe update to Imunify360 version 4.9.6 with a gradual rollout.
yum update imunify360-firewall
Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04 systems:
apt-get update apt-get install --only-upgrade imunify360-firewall
Stay in touch
Please give our product team feedback on this Imunify360 version 4.9.6 release, or share your ideas and feature requests via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any problems with this release, please send a comment or request to our Imunify support team via https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com.