We’re excited to announce a new beta version of ImunifyAV(+) that adds new features and improvements, and fixes some bugs as well. Here’s a list of new features in version 4.4:
- ELF files detection in user folders
Malicious binary executables (ELF files) are often placed within user home directories. So, there is a new option that also scans these directories for malware. To prevent too many false positives, it’s disabled in version 4.4 by default.
As this is an experimental feature, please share your experiences of it via firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can improve it in future versions.
- Domain reputation management in ImunifyAV+
ImunifyAV+ now has the same domain reputation features already enjoyed by Imunify360 customers.
- Consistent Malware Scanner reports
Under some conditions, the results of scans were not consistent in the UI (the number of detected threats might vary). This has been fixed.
- Support for Ubuntu 16/18
Now it could be run on Ubuntu.
- DEF-9430 - Multiple files are labeled "infected" under the user "ossec" under Malware Scanner
- DEF-9128 - Delete fails on [ No such file or directory ]
- DEF-9473 - AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'
- DEF-9642 - Support form - fix file upload input
- DEF-9694 - Avoid memory regression in SendToServer plugin
- DEF-9757 - imunify-antivirus on Ubuntu has broken doctor path
- DEF-9758 - imav-deploy script might fail on uninstall on a generic panel without proper config
- DEF-9781 - Do not change ImunifyAV+ license to ImunifyAV automatically
- DEF-9853 - ImunifyAV can't start its rpc service due to possibly ignorable I/O errors
- DEF-10046 - Deploy script fails if updated during uninstall
- DEF-10074 - Do not constantly restart agent in case of startup errors
- DEF-10075 - [Response validation] 'running' is not one of ['stopped']
- DEF-10203 - Update i360deploy.sh for the IM.AV->IM360 upgrade case
- DEF-10261 - fix processing MalwareScan['summary']['path']
- DEF-10297 - Migration failed: 126_add_malware_scan_modified_files_option
If you have any comments and suggestions regarding the release, or any feature requests, you can reach out to the product team via email@example.com.
And, don’t forget the support team, who are always happy to help with any issues or questions on product installation and usage. To contact them, submit a ticket via ZenDesk.
How to install
To install the new ImunifyAV version 4.4.0 please run the commands:
bash imav-deploy.sh --beta
How to upgrade
To upgrade ImunifyAV on CentOS/CloudLinux systems, run the command:
yum update imunify-antivirus --enablerepo=imunify360-testing