We’re pleased to announce that a new version of ImunifyAV has been scheduled for gradual roll-out from our production repository and will be available for all customers in about two weeks or less If you’d like to get it earlier, see instruction at the end of the post.
The ImunifyAV v4.5 release introduces such security and performance improvements as
- Improved performance for the scan list preparation by moving this to the AI-Bolit component
- Minimized the number of IO-operations performed during a scanning cycle
- Improved deobfuscator
- Improved cleanup process
- Fixed the rapid scan, when every next scan takes longer than the previous one (DEF-11212)
- Fixed broken progress in detached scan mode, files_total reported as 0
- Fixed malware cleanup issue when a full path to a file contains a directory owned by root (DEF-10387)
Stay in touch
Please, give us feedback on the latest release or share your ideas and feature requests with the product team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any problems with the product, please send a request to our Imunify support team via cloudlinux.zendesk.com.
How to upgrade
If you want to upgrade to the new ImunifyAV version 4.5 right now, you can run the following commands:
For the regular and safe update with a gradual roll-out
yum update imunify-antivirus
apt-get install --only-upgrade imunify-antivirus