We are pleased to announce that the new updated WAF rulesets version 2.71 are released.
- Rules 88140872, 88140873, 88140842, 88140917-88140926, 88140842, 88140846, 88140848, 88140853 are switched to the "block" mode. Severity is added.
- Rule 88140860 is updated.
- Added a rule to record each blocked event.
- Added a rule for the cPanel File Upload Vulnerability.
- Unrestricted arbitrary file upload vulnerability in WP User Frontend plugin before 2.3.11 for WordPress.
- Malicious plugin upload attempt rule is enhanced to protect against an additional variations of attack vector.
- Fixed False Positive in the rule 77140923.
- Disabled rules that caused errors in LiteSpeed
Stay in touch
If you encounter any problems with the product or you have feedback and ideas to share, please send a request to our Imunify support team via cloudlinux.zendesk.com.