We are pleased to announce that new updated WAF rulesets version 2.77 are released.
- Update malware list
- Add a rule to block WordPress Userpro Authentication Bypass attempts
- Add a rule to block OpenCart CMS Brute Force attempts
- Add a rule for SQLi vulnerability in Magento
- Add a rule for WordPress Unauthenticated Content Injection vulnerability
- Adda rule to block authentication bypass in WordPress Ultimate Addons for Elementor < 1.20.1
- Add a rule to block authentication bypass in WordPress Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder < 1.24.1
- Fix false positive in the rule 77211210
Stay in touch
If you encounter any problems with the product or you have feedback and ideas to share, please send a request to our Imunify support team via cloudlinux.zendesk.com.