December 2021 is a festive month full of celebrations & happiness. The Imunify360 team would like to contribute by sharing several important updates with you. Apart from releasing new 6.0 & 6.1 Imunify360 versions, we were also able to dramatically improve Proactive Defense overhead and promptly provide WAF rules against Log4j vulnerability. Keep on reading to learn more.
The new version of Imunify360 released in December, version 6.1, covers the following features:
- Malware Database Scanner enhancement
From now on our new Malware Database Scanner will clean up malicious entries from the database in automatic mode.
- New Default Settings
With this release we decided to change the default status of several features. This change will result in better usability and an overall higher security profile.
This blog post on Imunify360 version 6.1. will give you more information about new features.
Log4j vulnerability in the masses
A new serious vulnerability was identified in Java logging library log4j v2. The Imunify360 team did its best to ensure protection against Log4j vulnerability by releasing the Imunify360 WAF rules, v4.32 on December 13, 2021. Keep on reading to learn more.
Imunify360 - Proactive Defense Improvement
On December 16, 2021 the Imunify360 team released an improved set of rules for proactive defense. On average the overhead caused by Proactive Defense decreased by 30%. The team is working on further enhancements to decrease the overhead even more.
Imunify Security December, 2021 Updates
Here is the list of all updates that took place in December, 2021:
- WAF Rules v.4.36 Released
- WAF Rules v.4.35 Released
- WAF Rules v.4.34 Released
- WAF Rules v.4.33 Released
- WAF Rules v.4.32 Released
- WAF Rules v.4.31 Released
- WAF Rules v.4.30 Released
- WAF Rules v.4.29 Released
- WAF Rules v.4.28 Released
- WAF Rules v.4.27 Released
- Release Notes: ImunifyAV(+) v.6.1
- Release Notes: Imunify360 v.6.1
- Release Notes: Imunify360 v.6.0
- Release Notes: ImunifyAV(+) v.6.0