We’re pleased to announce that a new version of Imunify360, an automated security solution for Linux servers, has been scheduled for gradual rollout from our production repository and will be available for all customers in about two weeks or less. If you’d like to get it earlier, see instruction at the end of the post.
- Proactive Defense rules fixes and improvements
- Real-time scan Ignore List fixes
- DEF-9832: Exclude LiteSpeed cache folder from the list of scan folders
- DEF-12617: Make separate rule for exclude list events and make it as log rule
- DEF-12631: Remove *.config, *.cfg files from common ignored patterns
How To Install
To install the new Imunify360 version 4.8.3, please follow the installation instructions.
How To Upgrade
If you want to upgrade to the new Imunify360 version 4.8.3 right now, you can run the following commands:
wget https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/defence360/imunify-force-update.sh bash imunify-force-update.sh
For the regular and safe update to Imunify360 version 4.8.3 with a gradual rollout.
yum update imunify360-firewall
apt-get update apt-get install --only-upgrade imunify360-firewall
Stay In Touch
Please give our product team feedback on this Imunify360 version 4.8.3 release, or share your ideas and feature requests via email@example.com.
If you encounter any problems with this release, please send a comment or request to our Imunify support team via https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com.