We’re pleased to announce that a new version of Imunify360 is now available. This new Imunify360 v.5.10.2 release includes the following.
- DEF-17293 An icon for Syrian flag added in the Incidents tab
- DEF-17492 Regular updates for cloudlinux-fchange package
- DEF-17524 Control over excessive growth of log files of imunify-auditd-log-reader
- DEF-17528 Fix for `auditd rule key not found in syscall record` issue
- DEF-17602 Fix for ignore list functionality of ImunifyAV on Ubuntu
- DEF-17669 Fix for imunify-auditd-log-reader failed to flush event storage merge buffer
How to install
To install the new Imunify360 version 5.10.2, please follow the instructions in the documentation.
How to upgrade
If you want to upgrade to the new Imunify360 version 5.10.2 right now, you can use the updated script by running the following commands:
wget https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/defence360/imunify-force-update.sh -O imunify-force-update.sh bash imunify-force-update.sh
For the regular and safe update to Imunify360 version 5.10.2 with a gradual rollout.
yum update imunify360-firewall
Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, and 20.04 / Debian 9 and 10 systems:
apt-get update apt-get install --only-upgrade imunify360-firewall
Stay in touch
Please, give us feedback on the latest release or share your ideas and feature requests with the product team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any problems with the product, please send a request to our Imunify support team via https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/.