We’re pleased to announce that a new version of Imunify360 is now available. This new Imunify360 v.5.4.6 release includes the following.
- Improve scan queue management, less CPU and memory usage (DEF-14690)
- Improve scan queue management, check scan health once per 5 min (DEF-15169)
- Unexpected log file “/var/log/.log” after the installation in rare cases (DEF-14853)
- Missing directory path quotation in apache i360-app-based-excludes.conf (DEF-14990, DEF-14998)
- Wrong WAF ruleset for Nginx-in-front-of-Apache configurations on DirectAdmin in case of “CMS-specific WAF Rules” feature enabled (DEF-15117, DEF-15118)
How to install
To install the new Imunify360 v.5.4.6, please follow the instructions in the documentation.
How to upgrade
If you want to upgrade to the new Imunify360 version 5.4.6 right now, you can run the following commands.
wget https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/defence360/imunify-force-update.sh -O imunify-force-update.sh
For the regular and safe update to Imunify360 version 5.4.6 with a gradual rollout.
yum update imunify360-firewall
Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04 systems:
apt-get install --only-upgrade imunify360-firewall
Stay in touch
Please, give us feedback on the latest release or share your ideas and feature requests with the product team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any problems with the product, please send a request to our Imunify support team via https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/.