We’re pleased to announce the launch of a new Imunify360 feature called MyImunify, designed to help hosting companies generate revenue from their security services and give more flexibility with their hosting plans.
- With MyImunify enabled, the Imunify360 still protects the server but disables users’ home directories clean-up, and sets Proactive Defense into Log Mode by default.
- MyImunify in Protection Disabled mode detects malware, notifies users, and stimulates end-users to purchase full protection from their hosting companies.
- MyImunify integrates with WHMCS for the full protection upsell. It automatically takes care of upselling full protection and end-users will be able to purchase it from their hosting company when needed.
- MyImunify can be used with existing hosting plans supporting Protection enabled by default or be used for new hosting plans to enable purchase on demand.
- MyImunify requires an Imunify360 license and CLOS Shared Pro.
For enabling instructions, see the documentation: https://docs.imunify360.com/myimunify/.