Imunify Security - Monthly Digest December 2020
Despite the fact that the festive season already starts in December, this month was busy for the Imunify Security team. Keep on reading to find out more about the latest package updates and some tips on how to stay secure. Stay safe and hopefully 2021 will bring you a lot of joy and pleasant moments!
What to do if Your Website is Blacklisted
10,000 websites are blacklisted by Google on a daily basis, and this causes a significant drop in traffic and damages the company's reputation. The Imunify360 team prepared a short overview on what to do if the website is blacklisted.
Blocking Brute Force Attacks On WordPress
WordPress remains one of the most targeted CMS for cyber attacks and hackers try to force a login to a site’s WordPress installation using frequently used passwords. These types of attacks are called brute-force attacks. Read this post to learn more about brute-force attacks and discover how to enable a wide-scale protection feature in Imunify360.
A Post-Hack Survival Guide: Cleaning Your Website after Being Hacked
Very often, web hosting administrators start to take security measures only after a website has been hacked. Let’s imagine that ImunifyAV or Imunify360 did all the work and cleaned all malicious files from your server. But, what are the next steps? Read our post-hack survival guide to learn more what steps are required to be taken after website clean-up.
Imunify Security December Updates
We also put here as a list all updates that took place in December, 2020 for your convenience.
- Imunify360 version 5.4.8 updated
- WAF Rules v.3.55 Released
- WAF Rules v.3.54 Released
- Imunify360 version 5.4.7 updated
- ImunifyAV(+) version 5.4.6 updated
- Imunify360 version 5.4.6 updated
- Imunify360 version 5.4.5 updated
- WAF Rules v.3.53 Released
- WAF Rules v.3.51 Released
- WAF Rules v.3.50 Released
- ImunifyAV(+) version 5.4.4 updated
- Imunify360 version 5.4.4 updated
- WAF Rules v.3.49 Released
- Beta: ImunifyAV(+) version 5.4.4 updated
- Beta: Imunify360 version 5.4.4 updated
Imunify360 is a comprehensive six-layers web server security with feature management. Antivirus firewall, WAF, PHP, Security Layer, Patch Management, Domain Reputation with easy UI and advanced automation. Try free to make your websites and server secure now.