We’re pleased to announce that a new version of Imunify360, an automated security solution for Linux servers, has been scheduled for gradual roll-out from our production repository and will be available for all customers in about two weeks or less. If you’d like to get it earlier, see instruction at the end of the post.
The Imunify360 v.4.5.4 release introduces the following changes and features:
- Fixed the Plesk extension removal - add --skip-version-check
- Improved performance for the scan list preparation by moving this to the AI-Bolit component
- Minimized the number of IO-operations performed during a scanning cycle
- Improved deobfuscator
- Improved cleanup process
- Fixed rapid scan, when every next scan takes longer than the previous one
- Fixed broken progress in the detached scan mode, files_total reported as 0.
- Fixed malware clean up issue when a full path to a file contains a directory owned by root (DEF-10387)
Also, the Imunify360 v.4.5 release introduces the following changes and features:
- Stand-alone (“no control panel”) version of Imunify360 is now available.
(Now, regular Imunify360 can be installed directly on the server, independent of a panel)
- PAM module extension: Exim+Dovecot anti-brute-force.
(Comprehensive protection against brute-force IMAP/POP3 attacks targeting Exim+Dovecot)
- IP management via CLN-based groups
(Block/whitelist particular IPs across a group of servers, and the group is managed in the CLN)
You can read more at https://blog.imunify360.com/imunify360-version-4.5-released.
Stay in touch
Please, give us feedback on the latest release or share your ideas and feature requests with the product team via feedback@imunify360.
If you encounter any problems with the product, please send a request to our Imunify support team via cloudlinux.zendesk.com.
How to upgrade
If you want to upgrade to the new Imunify360 version 4.5 right now, you can run the following commands:
For the regular and safe update to Imunify360 v.4.5 with a gradual roll-out
yum update imunify360-firewall
apt-get install --only-upgrade imunify360-firewall